A Woman’s Fart Caused A Deadly Fire! #LucyLopez

A Woman was Almost Killed During Surgery After Her Fart Caused A Fire! Her surgeon only had this to day …whoever smelt it dealt it.

Whoever smelt it dealt it … with a life threatening situation.

A woman was badly burnt during a surgical procedure — that was sparked by her fart.

She was undergoing an operation which involved applying a laser to her cervix — and the laser was ignited by gas passed by the patient, setting flames to a surgical drape.  After the surgery, a nurse was heard saying: “…that was lit bruh” 😉

PS. I chose a Beyonce photo for this post, because that’s what it looks like when she farts.

More from Lucy Lopez
Comments

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From Power 96 - Miami's Party Station

Power 96 $2k Cash CodeBe caller 9 Weekdays at 7:20am 11:20am 2:20pm AND 4:20pm to guess the CORRECT 4 DIGIT CASH CODE BETWEEN 1 AND 9,999 AND YOU'LL INSTANTLY UNLOCK $2,000 CASH!!
Listen To Win Tickets To Life In Color Tickets Listen to win be caller #9 at 8:35am and 6:35pm to your pair of tickets ALL WEEK LONG!

Listen Live