A Woman was Almost Killed During Surgery After Her Fart Caused A Fire! Her surgeon only had this to day …whoever smelt it dealt it.
Whoever smelt it dealt it … with a life threatening situation.
A woman was badly burnt during a surgical procedure — that was sparked by her fart.
She was undergoing an operation which involved applying a laser to her cervix — and the laser was ignited by gas passed by the patient, setting flames to a surgical drape. After the surgery, a nurse was heard saying: “…that was lit bruh” 😉
PS. I chose a Beyonce photo for this post, because that’s what it looks like when she farts.